Thursday, July 5, 2007

Sorry people....








I know every one of you (read three) have been waiting for updated pics of my puppy. My puppy who has a serious deathwish this week. Eric and I came back last night from dinner with some friends to a house that smelled like dog poop and spent the next 45 minutes cleaning up my poor puppy's crate and bathing him. It was a messy and horrible job. Today, I came back from work and the same stench, the same filthy cage, the same poop encrusted puppy and the cleaning process began all over again except this time Eric wasn't here to share it. Lucky Eric was still at work. So after I vomited, I got to cleaning. I think the reason they make puppies so damn cute is so that you don't kill them when they do annoying, disgusting shit (like eating kitty roca and trying to lick you when they still have litter clumped on their nose). I love him though...






On the baby human front, let the genetic testing begin!! I give my blood again tomorrow...only these are the real deal tests. We'll find out about spina bifida, down's syndrome...all the fun ones. I'm looking forward to the results so that I can finally get excited about this kid that keeps kicking me. We find out about the rest of the goods (heart, spine, kidneys...) on the 16th and maybe we'll even know what it is by then. In the meantime, I haven't come up with some cutesy name for it (hello, who am i?!) and occassionally call it "the beastie" but mostly refer to it as "it". I do need to have Eric start taking pics of the progression though because those are always good pictures to have later on. In the meantime though, yes, I'm in maternity clothes out of necessity. I get bigger every single day but I only gained 5 lbs in 4 months which is good for a girl starting out chubby. However, my waist disappeared overnight and I'm getting large and there's still 4 months to go...

No comments: